For 2 people you will need:
- 8 oz ground turkey
- 4 oz peas
- 4 oz mushrooms
- 1/4 oz thyme
- 1 oz cream cheese
- 1 oz parmesan cheese
- 1 can of chicken stock
- Fresh sage
- 2 teaspoons oil
- Boil large pot of water with added salt to a boil.
- Thinly slice mushrooms. Pick thyme and sage off their stems and roughly chop the leaves.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.Add the turkey and sage to pan and cook until browned, breaking up large pieces of turkey. Set aside.
- Add linguine to boiling water and cook as the box directs, usually 8-10 minutes. Drain and reserve about a cup of the water.
- While the linguine is cooking, heat oil in a skillet (you can use the same pan that the turkey cooked in) and add the mushrooms to cook until brown. Remove pan from heat.
- When the linguine is down, add the thyme, stock, peas, and the cup of water you saved. Bring this to a simmer over medium heat until it begins to thicken. Liquid should go down by half.
- Reduce heat to low then stir in the cream cheese and half of the parmesan cheese.
- Add the linguine and turkey . Toss and combine.
- Always season with salt and pepper (except those who should be watching their sodium intact)
DIVIDE PORTIONS, PLATE, & ENJOY!